This agreement belong to DMG Scooter Rentals. By signing to this agreement, clients renting mobility equipment (scooters and power wheelchairs) from DMG Scooter Rentals agree to the following terms:
- The mobility equipment being offered for rent is the property of DMG Scooter Rentals. They are in perfect condition for mobility purposes and shall be returned to DMG Scooter Rentals in the same condition for which it was received at the time of hire.
- DMG Scooter Rentals holds the right to inspect their rented scooters on or before the expected return date if concerns regarding recharge of scooter battery or use of the scooters arises.
- If the use of scooters rented from DMG Scooter Rentals is found to be in violation of the terms of this agreement, DMG Scooter Rentals have the right to request return or repossess the scooters without obligation for refund.
- Scooter rent request that is within 24hours can be cancelled at no extra cost other than the cancellation charges equal to the rental day.
- DMG Scooter Rentals shall not be liable for the loss or damage to any rented scooter once delivered to the renter. Damage or loss as a result of negligence, theft, poor handling during transportation renter or any of their agents, servants, employees, or family, either before or after the return thereof shall be the exclusive burden of the renter and the Renter of the scooters shall bear the cost of repair or replacement as deemed most suitable. Renter of DMG Scooter Rentals scooters agrees to keep them safe, free from harm and damages at all times.
6. Renter of DMG Scooter Rentals scooters assumes all risk and liability for the loss, damage, and injury including death, to property, persons, or both during the operation, driving or use of DMG Scooter Rentals’s mobility equipment.
- In addition to the conditions in (5) above, Renter of DMG Scooter Rentals mobility equipment will Phone: (323) 835-6200, (866) 987-3310 email: email@example.com Website: https://dmgscooterrentals.com/ be liable to a full replacement payment of $2,500.00 for scooter and $5,000.00 for power
wheelchair upon demand by DMG Scooter Rentals as compensation for any damage, loss, theft, or destruction of the mobility equipment. The Renter fully understands this condition and authorizes
DMG Scooter Rentals to process any charges incurred in the course of repair or replacement of the damaged, stolen, or destroyed rented mobility equipment from the credit card of the affected renter.
- Under no circumstance should rented mobility equipment from DMG Scooter Rentals be used or operated by persons: a) under the age of 18; or b) while under the influence of intoxicants or narcotics; or c) in an unsafe and reckless manner.
- Renter of DMG SCOOTER RENTALS mobility equipment shall defend, indemnify DMG Scooter Rentals or their agents, officers, servants, and employees from and against any or all losses, liability claims, damages, injuries, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever, that might arise from or related to any loss, damage or injury claim by persons as a result of use, operation or driving of DMG Scooter Rentals’ mobility equipment, provided that such loss or damage was not as a result of fault, gross negligence, and/or willful misconduct of DMG Scooter Rentals or its employees.
- In respect to (9) above, the renter will be liable to the costs and expenses incurred, including legal fees and disbursements arising from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment in the
duration of hire.
- In respect to (9) above, the renter will be liable to the costs and expenses incurred, including legal
fees and disbursements arising from the use, operation or driving of the mobility equipment in the duration of hire.
- DMG Scooter Rentals will not assume responsibility or be held liable for any acts or omissions of the renter of their mobility equipment or that of their agents, servants, or employees.
- Renter of DMG Scooter Rentals mobility equipment shall notify the company immediately in case of any and all accidents and damages resulting from the operation or use of the rented mobility equipment.
- Renters that are unable to use the rented scooters require drivers to operate the scooter with reasonable care and diligence, and comply with the usage terms in this agreement.
- Renter agrees to pay all costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred by DMG Scooter Rentals in the course of regaining possession of mobility equipment, collecting of due sums, or in enforcing or
recovering any damage, losses or claims against Renter.
- Renter or driver of DMG Scooter Rentals mobility equipment shall in no event identify as an agent or employee of DMG Scooter Rentals in any manner or for any purpose whatsoever. Actions related to this shall be considered as impersonating and prosecuted as such. Phone: (323) 835-6200, (866) 987-3310 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On no account should a renter operate this agreement as that of DMG Scooter Rentals’ subsidiary or private rental partner. Anyone found liable of this shall be bound personally, jointly and severally, with such fiduciary, corporation or other entity as to all obligations, expressed or implied, arising hereunder.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon the distributes, heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators and personal representatives of the undersigned r enter.
- If any provisions hereof or the application of any provisions to any person or circumstance is held invalid or unenforceable, the remainder hereof and the application of such provision to other persons or circumstances shall remain valid and enforceable.